Do you play well with others, get the concept of teamwork, and value and encourage learning and growth? Well, keep reading.
Within the big IDEXX family, there is a group of animal lovers as well as technology enthusiasts - the IDEXX Animana software product & development team. Being built in our international HQ in the Netherlands, IDEXX Animana is an intuitive, cloud-based practice information management solution that helps veterinary clinics to run in the most efficient way and optimize communication with their clients. The software allows veterinarians, technicians and practice managers to access patient data anytime, anywhere, simply with access to the internet. Market grows rapidly, and the product is ready to step up onto a new enterprise level. Are you ready to join in the exciting adventure?
Being the Full stack QA engineer/ senior Agile Tester within our QA team, you will play an integral role in assuring Animana software ready to deliver. You will drive functional testing initiatives and contribute to test automation efforts. This versatile role in an agile environment will make you a -full stack- test engineer. Essentially, you will be responsible for:
- Determining testing strategy considering the branching strategy for code and release plan
- Maintaining and improving the test repository of test cases
- Requirement analysis and impact analysis
- Test execution and defect reporting
- Test data management
- Participating in refinements and define test strategies
- Thinking from user perspective and share the findings
- Creating automated scripts for existing test cases and new features
- Advocating a sense of awareness for Software Testing within the organization
- Test case preparation, execution and reporting.
- Maintaining and improving up the Test automation framework
Definition and improvements of test methods and strategies in an Agile SCRUM environment What You Will Need to Succeed
You are a professional QA tester that has a passion for quality delivery. You appreciate the role and significance of quality assurance. You like to be efficient and seek innovative solutions for your work. You are highly analytical and enjoy being detail oriented.
You like to be a functional champion of the system under test. You are inquisitive yet organized. You love to think from a customer's perspective.
We are looking for someone who is sound with concepts of software testing and is fundamentally strong with basics of computer science. Have strong inclination towards learning technology and are a quick learner. You are keen to learn but not afraid to take a challenge.
The skills you MUST bring in:
- 3+ years of experience as a software tester.
- Experience in Software testing
- Experience in requirement analysis and test case preparation
- Knowledge of how a web-based application works and interacts.
- Sound in concepts of computer science
- You are inquisitive and have excellent analytical abilities
- Proficient in testing basics; Test case Preparation and design , Test planning, Testing types and Test levels
- Comfortable coordinating tests
- Experience with automation using Selenium(Java)
- Sound in configuration management and knows Source control (Git preferred)
- Good in conveying thoughts/opinions remotely. Distance is not a problem.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in english
- Experience in testing web services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience in Agile methodology and JIRA or any other collaboration tool
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Certified ISTQB foundation tester
As big advantage you should bring in:
What We Offer
- Certified ISTQB Advanced Technology Test Analyst
When you join IDEXX, you will find yourself in a challenging but exciting environment where you are given the opportunity to be yourself, innovate, and grow. We have so much to offer!
- From day one, you will get full autonomy in your work and ample support when you need it.
- You will join a successful team who is proud of the work they do and motivated by their unified purpose of helping others.
- You will work with people who are inspiring, open, and the best in their operating space.
- We believe in you - with a team of over 8,000 all over the globe, there are lots of opportunities for learning, personal growth, and career expansion.
- You-ll be part of a double-digit growth company in a quickly growing market. We are leading the way forward with innovative products, services, and a strong focus on our customers.
We-re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. Every role at IDEXX contributes to enhancing the health and wellbeing of pets, people, and livestock. With over 8,000 global team members, customers in over 175 countries, and a fast-growing industry - we-re always looking for motivated and inspiring people to join us.
A significant portion of our growth is happening all across Europe and with growth comes opportunity! We offer competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits. Our company culture is built on our unified commitment to our mission and our offices are rich with a diversity of languages, cultures, and ways of working.