Why Aruba, A Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company?
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs. Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to develop applications on Aruba Cloud Platform. Aruba is a leading WLAN / Wifi and Networking company, part of Silicon Valley Tech Powerhouse HP Enterprises. Aruba Cloud Platform is an internally developed innovative Cloud Stack which powers Aruba Cloud Applications for Wired/Wireless Network and Service Management. These applications present sophisticated Networking Graphics & Widgets which help our customers to monitor and manage their wired and wireless networks, and run innovative services. Requirements
- Expected industry experience is 5+ years.
- Minimum education at BS or MS level in Computer Science or related fields.
- Multi-year experience in developing Cloud Applications using modern technologies
- Development experience of API’s and backend modules.
- Proven record of having contributed to multi release, generally available software.
- Excellent understanding of HTML5 and CSS is required.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of using REST API (frameworks like Jersey, Spring)
- Production experience coding Cloud applications using Java/Python/Scala.
- Solid grasp of computer science/software engineering concepts around distributed computing and cloud computing paradigms
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Hands on knowledge of RDBMs like Postgres and No-SQL DBs like Cassandra, Elastic Search, Open TSDB and related technologies like Kairos.
- Experience with messaging systems like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Day-to-day working knowledge of contemporary source code development tools and techniques (e.g. GIT, Maven, Eclipse, Node Package Manager, Gulp, Grunt)
- Demonstrated abilities to work with QA and Remote Teams.
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology.
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success! Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
- Log onto https://careers.arubanetworks.com/
- In the KEYWORD box, type 1004599
- Click on Full Stack Software Engineer, Cloud Engineering
- Click APPLY and follow the simple steps to complete the application
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.