Full Stack Software Engineer C# .NET
Salary: Prefer $100k to $105k / Will Look at $110k to $115k / Plus 15% Bonus
Financial or industry experience is a must for this role. You will be developing a highly distributed and fail safe system. You will work on future new development of the trading platform so you need to be sharp in C#, WPF,Powershell, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence.
- Develop and implement server-side and a client-side real-time trading software applications
- Maintain and optimize existing software applications, and recommend and implement improvements
- Use tools and technologies, such as C#, WPF, Powershell, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Vue, Typescript, Postgres SQL, JetBrains Suite, Wireshark
- Regular communication with senior management and technical colleagues
- Minimum 3 years of professional software development related experience required. Financial markets experience a plus (order routing, market data, reference data, risk, regulatory reporting, trading front ends).
- Must have strong programming skills in C# and SQL; working knowledge PowerShell, Typescript, Python is a plus
- Must have experience developing mission critical systems, with performance, redundancy, and testability in mind
- Strong ability to work within a global team, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree