San Diego, California
- Work closely with product and development teams to create an amazing user experience.
- Build integration and unit tests along with code.
- Work in agile development environment with short sprints and standups.
- Implement proof of concept, prototypes and production-grade software.
- Maintain and support existing software and hardware systems, infrastructure and production.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Nice to have: MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, HTML, CSS, Python
- Strong programming skills including software engineering methodologies and best practices.
- REST/API development.
Interesting in learning more? Please don't hesitate to give us a call ator visit our website www.sayvaslutions.com
for more information, or follow our LinkedIn pages for updates here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sayva-solutions
If you are already working with a Sayva team member, feel free to contact them directly or contact and he will be happy to discuss this or other opportunities in detail.
About Sayva: Sayva Technology provides consulting, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting to support project and full-placement needs. Our decades of combined industry experience have fostered a vast network and emphasis on efficiency, responsiveness, and quality results.