FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER
We are currently looking for Full Stack Software Engineer to design, build, deliver, and operate a critical mission environment within the Cyber Security realm.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be responsible of developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments.
- Provides support and development of automated builds, testing an deployments.
- Possesses or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guideline.
- Supports various testing, training and operational events in both testing and operational environments. This support entails planning, scheduling, coordinating, implementing, executing and documenting results.
- Work with service/industry partners and training personnel in the development of integration plans for new technologies and equipment.
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
- Experience working on projects that implement analytic models into production systems
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
- 3+ years Full Stack Software experience
- 2+ years of Agile software Development
- 3-5 years in the Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) or other related military disciples.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
- Security Clearance: Top Secret / SCI. (TS//SCI//FSP)
- ====ship required
- up to 250,000 annual salary based on experience