Title: Data Architect
Location: Findlay, OH
Full-time onsite role
Phone and in person interview.
The successful candidate for this position will be designing and implementing
data architecture initiatives for the Global R&D organization in collaboration with clients Business Information Systems team.
- Collaborate with internal teams in the Global R&D organization to identify data usage
- and data access requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Business Information Systems teams and Business Information
- Systems management to devise data strategies that address the data requirements of
- the Technical Center teams.
- Develop strategies for data acquisition, access, and interaction with existing data
- warehouse implementations.
- Build data models and define the structure, attributes, and nomenclature of data
- elements of interest to the Technical team.
- Evaluate new, internally-generated data sources for adherence to the organization's
- quality and integration requirements.
- Design solutions that support the changing data requirements of the Technical team.
- Develop standards governing access to data stored in repositories/warehouses.
- Provide data architecture guidance to Technical Center teams generating various types
- of test and simulation data.
- Design and implement measures to ensure data accuracy, accessibility, auditing, and
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering,
- or related field with at least 3 years of data architecture experience.
- Experience with tools and technologies used in data warehouse and data mining.
- The decision-making power for data analysis and also possess the quality of architecting
- massive data.
- Ability to work with diverse data, which is quite large and formed from a variety of
- Should know how to work in cloud environments and also should have the experience
- and knowledge of cloud computing.
- Experience mentoring developers/development teams/technologists charged with
- providing data access to internal customers in a safe, reliable, secure manner.
- Experience collaborating with customers in multiple geographic locations and from
- various engineering disciplines.
- Experience modeling and analyzing complex software systems.
- Provide architecture and governance oversight.
- Partner with business to understand pain areas and propose scalable and feasible
- Identify and design foundational building blocks that help build the foundation required to
- support data analytics for our Technical team.
- Design and implementation of an enterprise data architecture to meets the analytical
- needs of engineers and chemists.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt
- communication style to suit different audiences.
- Know about machine learning, pattern recognition, clustering for handling data, and text
- Have a keen interest and experience in programming languages and all the technologies
- that are latest such as HTML5, RESTful services, Spark, Python, Hive, Kafka, and
- Have the knowledge as well as experience to handle data technologies that are latest
- such as Azure, Hadoop, SAP HANA, MapReduce, HBase, Oozie, Flume, MongoDB,
- Cassandra, Pig, and Redshift.
- Experience working with data stored in SAP environments.
- Experience with sourcing data from multiple systems and formats including SAP, HANA
- sidecar, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft APS, Oracle, Excel/flat files.
- Experience with Agile management technique.
- Experience with utilizing various SAP tools, such as SAP Business Warehouse (BW on
- HANA), HANA sidecar (HANA Live) and HANA Studio.
- Experience with SAP Data Services or other ETL tools.
- Experience with building an inventory of data needed to implement an architecture
- needed to support analytics for engineers and chemists.
- Experience with logical and physical data modeling, data warehousing, data querying
- languages and data strategy
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Direct Number: 609-662-1271
101 Interchange Plaza, Ste 201, Cranbury, NJ 08512, USA