AVM, L.P. is a registered broker dealer based in Boca Raton, FL, established in 1983. III Capital Management, its affiliate, manages ~$5 billion in hedge fund capital, trading on a 24/7 basis worldwide, specializing in fixed income products.
Excellent work environment and highly competitive compensation and benefits package!
Role and Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for developing a detailed design and leading the implementation of a transformation of existing applications to be more cloud-compatible including the addition of cloud-enabling features to our development pipeline.
You will also be responsible for the implementation of Infrastructure-As-Code using Python or other automation languages.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work on enterprise applications, where performance, reliability, and scalability, are critical design goals – not after-thoughts.
- Learn the nuts and bolts of Microservices Architecture and build robust RESTful APIs.
- Create beautiful, interactive, and easy-to-use web applications using modern client-side frameworks and libraries.
- Improve our existing technical foundations, and influence our technical direction and strategy
Areas of Expertise:
Development of CI/CD pipeline technologies associated with scalable service-oriented application development (Bamboo, Jenkins, Terraform, Docker preferred)
Containerized development experience (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
Full stack .NET Development experience
Direct experience of a range services from the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform including Infrastructure and Security related services such as Azure AD, IaaS, PaaS, Containers, Storage, Azure Monitoring and Security.
What You Will Need for this Position:
- You’re smart, versatile, and passionate about delivering the highest caliber of code.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up
- You are highly skilled with C# / .NET Core
- Degree in engineering discipline or equivalent experience in Systems Engineering
- Experience with .NET Core / Azure / microservices
- Experience with development and CI/CD pipeline technologies associated with scalable service-oriented application development (Bamboo, Jenkins, Terraform, Docker preferred)
- Containerized development experience (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Full stack .NET Development experience
- Experience with the Microsoft-centric development - C#.NET ASP.NET MVC, RESTful services, etc.
- Top-tier analytics and problem solving
- Knowledge of database security principles
- Deep understanding of coding best practices and modern architectural patterns, including micro services and message-driven architectures.