The Full Stack Software Engineer (Microsoft/Azure) will work closely with the UnitedLex product management and technology teams to design and develop solutions leveraging Microsoft platform technologies and Azure Cloud Services. This role will be integral to an agile product development team creating early stage POCs and rapid prototypes then following through with the development team to ensure delivery of production quality code. The ideal candidate will embrace the art of the possible and serve as a trailblazer in finding the best possible solutions utilizing cloud-native capabilities of Microsoft Azure and broader Microsoft technology platform to meet business requirements.
- Scope solution requirements and configure solutions using Microsoft’s technology stack to meet business needs and project deliverables
- Develop, modify, and implement complex software solutions in an early stage, agile environment
- Engineer rapid low-fidelity solutions that capture all business requirements and provide impactful and solutions-oriented feedback
- Work closely with Product Development BA’s and Designers to iterate prototypes and POCs
- Work with Product Management team to gather and integrate user feedback.
- Work with Application Architect and development teams to collaboratively find solutions to achieve business aims
- Provide constructive feedback to team members on software design and implementation
- Use critical thinking to solve complex problems
- Follow software requirements specifications for programming projects
- Work with internal clients to understand complex business requirements
- Assist product management with analysis exercises to discover latest requirements from business users
- Assist with code reviews with other team members to validate solutions
- Exemplify professionalism in all business interactions
- UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses and breaches.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent professional experience in related fields
- 5+ years of overall experience in software development, especially in C#, Java, and/or Python
- 5+ years of hands-on design and implementation of solutions using Microsoft platform technologies
- Deep functional knowledge and technical understanding of cloud computing services and demonstrated success implementing strategic workflows
- Experience working within an Agile development environment
- Ability to build software applications according to requirements specifications
- Ability to apply technical, programmatic solutions to complex business requirements
- Experience in an environment of rapid development and delivery
- Experience working as a DevOps or Site-Reliability Engineer
- Strong ability to accurately gauge and estimate effort required to complete development tasks
- Strong ability to communicate ideas effectively- both technical and conceptual; verbally and written
- Ability to multi-task with superior decision-making, analytical and problem-solving abilities
UnitedLex is the leading enterprise legal services provider that drives digital transformation throughout the corporate legal ecosystem. UnitedLex was founded in 2006 with a singular mission to improve the performance of leading corporations, law firms, and academic institutions. Since then, more than 2,700 attorneys, engineers, and consultants across four continents have deployed innovative solutions that deliver unparalleled business impact resulting in risk mitigation, efficiency improvements, and cost optimization for clients around the world.
As a fast-growing company, we are committed to hiring talented individuals, providing a great workplace culture, continuously developing our employees, and providing interesting, challenging, and innovative work. Our global platform is the perfect place for hard-working, forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life to nurture and grow careers.
UnitedLex understands and supports our employees in having a healthy and whole life. With that in mind, we are committed to providing a holistic and competitive benefit package to our employees. Full-time UnitedLex employees enjoy access to a variety of insurance plans designed to meet the needs of individuals at all points of life. Our employees are eligible for many company-paid benefits including short- and long-term disability, group term life, and family leave. We also offer a variety of supplemental plans and programs, including a 401(k) Profit Sharing plan which includes a company