Full Stack Technical Developer
As a Full Stack Technical Developer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications and interfaces developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers to interpret/translate written business requirements, wireframes and creative designs into functional technical specifications and subsequently into technical design.
- Technical planning & requirements gathering including estimates, development, tests, architecting and delivering.
- Provide technical support and contribute ideas into the development and continual improvement of services.
- Troubleshoot and assist in the build of interfaces to critical eCommerce systems and technologies, including but not limited to order management system, warehouses, and financial systems.
- Troubleshoot and assist in the build of systems integrations with various other consumer marketing platforms (CRM, AdTech, MarTech, Customer Service Tech).
- Create technical documentation.
- Solid understanding of general eCommerce and consumer marketing technologies (shopping cart, API integrations, OMS, IMS, WMS, credit card processing, tax engine, digital distribution etc.)
- 6+ years of work experience in software design and development, and hands-on experience in building large-scale services/distributed systems.
- Experience in building products with Full stack technologies, with excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, OOPs and OOA/D
- Experience with GO a plus
- Good knowledge of Mobile platforms (iOS & Android) and device interaction services like location, push notifications, NFC etc.
- Experience in JAVA programming and application development using Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Experience in Rest API development using Spring MVC or Spring Boot
- Able to define, design, implement complex, and scalable systems
- Good team player and communication skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Jenkins Setup CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery)