Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are digitally exceeding law enforcement's ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a Full Stack Developer
with experience to assist in the development of modular web-based applications written in Oracle APEX. (50-70% telework flexibility as mission allows)
- Assist in the development of modular web-based applications, written in APEX.
- Work in conjunction with other developers to assist in various phases of the application development lifecycle, including but not limited to, system analysis, system design, prototype construction, application development, database design, and test automation.
- Maintain responsibility for designing, testing, coding, and developing Apex software to meet user needs, including recommending software upgrades for current and future systems, ensuring software continues to function normally through software maintenance, upgrade, and testing, and documenting every aspect of the application, service, or environment as a reference for future operations and maintenance, such as version and platform upgrades.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline. (or equivalent experience)
- Five (5) years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting, or upgrading of software systems.
- A demonstrated track record with PL/SQL.
- Experience with Relational Database Design (Oracle 12c).
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn APEX.
- A current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph.
- Two (2) years of experience with using Apex software.
- Experience and knowledge of RESTful service architecture.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Jira.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.