Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is searching for a Web / Front - End Full-Stack Web Developer
in Anaheim, CA
to join their team on a Direct Hire
The Web/Front-End Full Stack Developer will be responsible for ongoing development and support of business systems. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and supporting websites and web-based front-end applications preferably within financial services.
Development and maintenance our website and front-end applications will include replacement with net-new applications, new web services and websites. The systems solutions will include critical decision related data integration from third party services, internally developed external services for business processes and database driven applications data functions (imports and exports, calculations and result sets).
Our websites provide customer's full self-service and ability to connect to loan agents immediately. The systems are both external and internal facing with database driven applications and decision engine processes. The ideal candidate will be energized by a dynamic, business solutions culture in a fast paced environment. Candidate must be able to communicate clearly with users and IT departments, analyze and document user requirements, collect security requirements, document workflow, website design and diagrams, data flow diagrams and business rules. Candidate will be proficient in code usage, testing, debugging and quickly resolve production problems to minimize impact to business operations and customers. Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant experience with website development and web applications/database-backed applications.
- Be strongly motivated to apply technical skills to solve tough business problems.
- 3+ years of experience developing and supporting Web APIs with integrations.
- 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining systems with .Net Core, .Net Angular, etc. Experience with Java a plus.
- Experience developing websites and web applications integrating third party external services and other web services, data import and export for real time decisions. Experience in developing and supporting web-sites with embedded logic for decisions and approvals in customer transactions.
- Experience with consumer-direct systems development highly desired.
- Experience developing and maintaining mobile apps.
- Experience with website performance improvement techniques, monitoring and management. Knowledge of SEO, PPC, etc. and best practices development techniques. Ability to determine and correct performance and response time issues.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, address issues for triage and long-term.
- Experience with Docker, API Gateways, Orchestrators like Kubernetes/Amazon ECS highly desired. Experience developing systems in Cloud Services/Dev Ops environments, AWS highly desired.
- Experience developing web services and Salesforce Service Cloud integration a plus.
- Experience performing testing, working with QA and other IT teams, deploying code to help improve the end-user experience of our websites and mobile apps.
- Experience developing a scalable and iterative development process to ensure we maintain the integrity of our website's code. Create and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Works as a team member, engages with IT and business departments to complete tasks assigned to you. Responsive to other team members in joint development tasks.
- Efficiently manages all development projects within JIRA, or similar, and proactively report on projects to management and other involved parties. Experience in deploying to production.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience in supporting marketing departments in website development and enhancements, new campaigns, new affiliate relationships and other, highly desired.
- Experience with GitLab, Bitbucket, or similar.
- Experience developing and maintaining E-Commerce Platforms is a plus.
- Experience with UX/UI design is a plus.
- B.S. Computer Science or related; or equivalent education and work experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.Mandy Bargas | Mbargas@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 870-3430 | Cell: (949) 274-5365
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692