Our software technology business is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Development Team. This position Remote Position will be filled either as a Direct Hire OR Contract, we will be open and consider both based on qualifications. We're looking for a talented, team-oriented, highly motivated, smart individual with a passion for software engineering, a strong desire to learn and an interest in providing mentorship to peers.
The candidate will be responsible for creating and utilizing best practices for developing and designing within a large scale, homegrown solution that is outward facing to our respective customers. Collaborate and manage work with Application Managers, Project Managers, Developers and peers to accomplish a coordinated implementation effort.
We desire self-starting developers with strong experience developing sophisticated web applications leveraging the latest technologies. The successful candidate for this role must be an outstanding problem-solver with great database and software architectural skills.
A minimum of 5 years experience in software application development and maintenance required with web development experience which includes:
- Ability to effectively collaborate with people in other departments and/or outside of the enterprise.
- Passion for designing and developing modern web solutions
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines.
- Strong foundation in System Development Lifecycle principles.
- Five to seven years of programmer experience.
- Detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Portfolio of application(s) and examples of required skills code that you have written.
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS
- ASP.NET MVC & WebAPI (.NET Core experience is a bonus)
- SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL preferred)
- ORM experience (Entity Framework preferred)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap
- Experience with version-control systems (Git specifically) and knowledge of branching/merging/versioning/etc
- Standards & Protocols knowledge including JSON.
- Complex programming, program debugging, automated program testing, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
- Experience in other languages such as VB and Node.js are a plus
- Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Ubuntu Linux and Windows Server.
- A College degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. Relevant professional experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- Certifications are a plus.
- 9 paid holidays per year.
- Reimbursement of 50% of the cost of your internet service not to exceed $50.00/mo.
- Vacation time after your first year of employment.
- Remote office work.
- A laptop and business phone line will be provided
*Please provide salary requirements when submitting your Application / Resume