Responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or modifying software systems (e.g., custom, COTS, GOTS).? Presents ideas for system improvements.? Develops cost estimates for software developments or enhancements.? Conducts impact analysis for software changes.? Produces detailed specifications and writes software code.? Works closely with business analysts, designers, and subject matter experts to understand functional requirements.? Conducts unit tests and documents findings.?? Supports formal testing in controlled environment before code is promoted to production.? Adheres to program configuration change control standards.? Provides input into training manuals for users.? Understands the structure and functionality of the COTS applications (e.g., Oracle, SAP, and Momentum).? Writes interfaces and conversion routines leveraging the application programmatic interface (API).? Extends applications by using applicable application tools.? Maintains knowledge of feature and technical changes in the application.
You?ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Demonstrated experience working in team environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We?ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation?s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI?s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.