Conex, leader in the smart retail display industry, is re-imagining the retail experience for the cosmetic and beauty industry. With a constantly growing ecosystem Conex is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer in order to supervise and manage its web-oriented product. The right candidate will play an active role in bridging the gap between the existing backend infrastructure and integrating new features on Conex pre-existing dashboards.
He/she will be responsible for creating engaging and user-friendly dashboard that will be used by Conex blue-chip customers. The dashboard will be a tool enabling business intelligence and providing key performance indicator to brands and retailers using Conex hardware solutions. The person in this role will works across a variety of platforms, frameworks as well as front and backend web technologies. They will also work collaboratively with multiple teams on projects and offer new ideas and suggestions. The candidate will also be participating in customer meeting and engage with them on new development as well as defining the Conex web product roadmap.
Conex, a member of the Diam International Group, is a company dedicated to the development of revolutionary solutions for the high-end cosmetics market. Our mission is to transpose what Diam is developing in the visual merchandising / point of sale retail environment in a more dynamic and digitally impactful way. We want to provide our clients with a new way of connecting with their customers.
You will be:
• Designing, developing & prototyping customized responsive web dashboards that are compatible across popular web browsers
• Creating engaging offline interactive content for in-store experience
• Working collaboratively with other developers to improve and maintain our software ecosystem
• Testing new web frameworks and languages
• Presenting new ideas and suggestions to enhance the Conex product offer
• Deep understanding of REST API creation and usage
• Proficient in HTML/CSS
• Experience in implementing responsive data driven dashboards with the use of Angular, React, Node, D3, SVG, etc.
• Strong knowledge of PHP, Sol and Git
• Demonstrated web design experiences for corporate use on front-end web development is required