Kforce has a client that is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer in Beaverton, Oregon (OR).
Our team provides development support for the company's labs which is our internal new business incubator. We explore new business ideas that can be brought to life using the latest technologies. By relentlessly pioneering new ways to connect with our consumers, we strive to embody and continuously redefine the company's original mission. They are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer who can develop React/Redux based Web experiences and AWS cloud based services.
* You will be responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless
* Tailored and inherently social experiences for our startup businesses
* Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job
* You will be contributing as one of the senior developers on a project and this job offers a pathway to a full time engineering role
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other Engineering disciplines and strong software programming skills
* At least 4-6 years of production quality software development experience
* Experience using Web frameworks like React/Redux and Responsive Web designs with Fluid grid layouts using HTML5/CSS3
* Experience in server technologies like Node.js
* Familiarity with Cloud Services development experience preferably on AWS with ability to model, specify and consumer REST APIs
* Experience with Shopify ecommerce stack is a key requirement
* Ability to understand technology deeply and ability to dive in and debug at any level in the software stack
* Familiarity with DevOps model of development and QA within a single team
* Experience with agile development methodologies namely SCRUM and/or Kan Ban
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.