Hope you are doing good.
We are looking for Full Stack developer in Sunnyvale, CA.
Full Stack Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Currently seeking a Full Stack Senior Engineer/Developer with following skill set.
- Node JS
- React JS
- Object JS
- Knex JS
In this role, you will work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional and Agile team. The Developer will also be responsible for developing unit testing and overall integration tests for the project team.
Full Stack developer is responsible for transforming the design and the product vision into working product. His work directly influences how users will interact with the system. He works hard to stay on top of fast changing technology and invests a lot of energy in learning new tricks. He is not only caught up on industry trends in client development frameworks but also knows what the near future will bring. He loves clean interfaces and has a passion for great user experiences. Great front end developer will also have basic understanding of backend programming and will be willing to learn more to help backend developers write APIs that will help him deliver a great product.
- Build applications according to the design and provide designers with feedback and suggest tradeoffs when required
- Ensure the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards
- Work simultaneously as front-end and back-end developers, understanding and properly using the systems APIs
- Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
- Excellent programming skills in at least 2 modern programming languages/ frameworks, such as JS, Go Lang, Elixir, Ruby on Rails, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL and one common database technology, such as Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, HBase, Neo4J
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and have use them in practice
- Knowledge on Object-Oriented programing
- Ability to write effective unit, integration, and end-user automation tests
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience as a developer on an agile team preferred
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience
- Minimum 10 years software development experience for Lead and 8 years of experience for Senior developer
- Knowledge of and desire to work in an Agile development environment.
- Deep understanding of modern minimal type web frameworks.
- Comfortable working with middleware and writing your own.
- Experience using source code control systems.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills required.
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions.
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams.
- Must be sensitive to cultural differences in interactions and in the way work is done.
- Needs good work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result.
- Experience with AWS (S3, ESC).
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Express and Redis