Hope all are doing great,
Job Title: Full stack Java Developer,
Location: Ashburn, VA & Irving, TX & Alpharetta, GA & Piscataway, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months
- As a Senior Java Developer, you will lead the architecture discussions and development of the order management systems. You will be leading discussions to elicit business requirements to define and deliver architectural solutions for enterprise status and tasking systems. You will drive the end-to-end process and solution to successfully complete large impactful programs on time with well-managed scopes and costs.
- In this role, you ll be providing technical leadership and drive & develop artifacts for order status and task management architecture, re-usability, modularity, and scalability across the multiple layers and apply architecture patterns and principles. Additionally, you will manage the governance, relationship and performance management of vendors who are under contract to provide new development & maintenance support.
- You will establish relationships and work with managers at all levels independently. You will articulate the problem statement and openly bring up challenges, roadblocks and impediments, negotiate, influence and drive solutions with directors and for tactical and strategic enterprise architecture approach and business capabilities.
- You ll be leveraging industry trends to drive innovation and solution excellence across various functional domains within the Verizon Business Order Management Space.
Must Have Skills:
- Bachelor s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring, Servlet, Web Services, XML
- Experience with HTML5, Java, Angular JS
- Working experience with modular code development, micro services, design pattern and multi-threading
- Experience with Junit, Maven, Oracle, UNIX
- Experience in cloud computing, rules engine such as DROOLS, spring integration and caching
- Experience with API and backend client/server architecture
- Knowledge of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development and agile methodology
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
O: 404-448-4525 E: Web:
Pyramid has a new Global Headquarters!
TOP TALENT YOU CAN TRUST
Safety is No Accident!