Title : The SAP Development Architect
Location : Anywhere in the USA
As a hands-on expert, the Development Architect takes full responsibility for the concept, design, deployment and quality of the solutions developed. The Development Architect while being hands-on demonstrates various leadership skills including coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in building SAP solutions
- Hands-on with actual development and technology with the ability to lead teams
- Expert proficiency in Object Oriented ABAP, UI Frameworks, OData/Web Services, Fiori and integration with various SAP and non-SAP components
- Expertise in traditional ABAP as well as HANA-based solutions and application development
- Experience of having worked with multiple SAP components and modules
- Good knowledge of SAP Technology stack, incl. software logistics (transports, ...)
- Experience in various tools and techniques in SAP for testing, performance measurements and optimizing of developed solutions
- Experience in effort estimation and activity planning
- Must have worked in global teams, across time zones, with high levels of collaboration
- Ability to network across the organization, and exhibit the desire to learn, innovate and explore.
- Excellent analytical ability and communication skills with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility