Full Stack Sr. .Net Developer
Location: Wexford, PA (Remote initially)
Duration: 24 months
Key Skills: Microservices, .Net Core, Angular 2 and above (not AngularJS), Web API, Design Patterns, Entity Framework). Interview questions will be based on these skills.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with multi-tenant web application software. Must have extremely strong technical skills, high degree of proficiency with Microsoft .Net technologies, experience with agile methodologies, and excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Design and develop multi-tenant enterprise software services and components, with a focus on fault-tolerance and scale.
- Deliver high-quality features. This includes technical design, prototyping, implementation, test scripts and documentation.
- Design and develop support front end for our enterprise application using NET Core
- Responsible for core pieces of the application from end-end, making sure that proper standards, testing and best practices are followed,
- Develop REST APIs capable of handling high traffic.
- Solve complex problems either individually or collaboratively.
- Productively work in highly collaborative agile team and actively participate in knowledge sharing.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software/Information technology/Information Science related discipline is preferred.
- Must have at least 5-10 years of experience in Information Technology industry.
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical related industry experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of full-stack software engineering experience and solid experience with the .NET platform, C# and Enterprise application development.
- Experience building cloud architectures that include multi-tenancy, microservices, containers and restful APIs.
- Expertise in objected-oriented and service-oriented design, and multithreaded service/application development.
- Passion for building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Programming and Design, software implementation best practices, and applying design patterns.
- Exceptionally good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge on transforming a legacy monolithic application to a microservice based application
- Experience in building cloud-native application