We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring Full stack Architects and Developers (React and Node) to join our Digital Engineering team. The candidate should have experience of developing front-end using React and back-end microservices using Node (note we are looking only for Node back-end experience). The ideal candidate should be passionate about writing a clean and fast performing code. The candidate will be responsible to lead one or multiple scrums teams in Agile execution.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
What will you do?
- Design and create a high performing application using React for Frontend and Node in the backend
- Design a data schema in noSQL and SQL based system
- Design a high performing application for both Front-end and Back-end implementation
- Work with the Director and VP level to understand the business requirements and then translate that into a technical specs for the team to implement
- Connect the application to other internal or 3rd party APIs
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on Lead level candidate with more than 10 years of experience. We are looking for someone who is still be able to code and not looking for someone who is only building diagrams and power points.
- Have at least 5 years in React Frontend and Node backend
- Have a thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles including Virtual DOM, Data Binding, State & Props and React Lifecycle
- Have worked with React Middleware such as Saga or Redux
- Have worked on Node backend to create REST API with deep knowledge of best practices for building Microservices (HTTP Verbs, Endpoint, Entity)
- Have experience of backend Node.js and frameworks and libraries such as Express, Async, Lodash, socket, etc.