We're looking for a Mid-Level Full Stack Engineer to join our team in Washington DC. In this role, you will be focused on the design and implementation of software platforms, applications, and features. You will proactively participate in every aspect of the software development lifecycle including design, implementation, test design, test implementation, optimization, and delivery utilizing the latest technologies.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering and development
- 2+ years of back-end development experience including Node.JS and Python
- 2+ years of front-end development experience including React JS
- Prior experience using Git/Github, preferably contributing to open-source projects
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and drive to deliver best-in-class software products
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
- Prior experience working with data science, machine learning or natural language processing
- Experience developing software applications in an Agile environment
- Prior experience working with the ELK stack including Elasticsearch
- Prior experience working with container-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift.
- Prior experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure