Full Stack Developer - 8 209
Are you an inventive software engineer? Do you want to work with exciting technology such as Scala, MongoDB, Kinesis, and Docker? Is it important to you to hold yourself to high standards? Are you a creative thinker who enjoys solving meaningful problems in innovative ways? Do you like interesting technical challenges? If so, we might have the perfect job for you.
The Full Stack Engineer is in downtown Raleigh and it's critical this person be based in the RTP, NC area. Our client is designing the next generation of software for the clinical research world. They focus on enabling efficient, collaborative, timely execution of clinical trials to make research an enjoyable, cost effective endeavor once more. This opportunity is a direct hire position with a competitive base salary and an outstanding benefit package. Local candidates preferred but relocation will be considered for candidates not based in the area who want to relocate to the area at his/her expense. No sponsorship or C2C opportunities available.
You will join an interdependent, fun, engaged development organization that is focused on delivering high-quality software solutions. Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer
Minimum Qualifications of the Full Stack Developer :
- Write and maintain our core platform. You will be expected to maintain an eye towards best practices, including testability, scalability, monitoring, and performance.
- Partner with UI engineers and fellow platform engineers in the process of defining our RESTful API.
- Participate in and encourage a collegial, helpful, results-driven working environment.
- Enjoy working in a cloud environment.
Bonus areas of the Full Stack D eveloper :
- Track record of delivering high-quality features and services in a SaaS web application.
- Hands-on experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Exposure to working with AWS services such as: Kinesis, API-Gateway, DynamoDB, EC2, S3, or Lambda.
- Exposure to working with and building asynchronous microservices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or comparable experience.
- Professional knowledge of relational database systems, such as MySQL and PostgreSql .
- Professional knowledge additional data stores, such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Professional knowledge of automation through Jenkins.
- At least 5 years professional software development experience.
- Written production Scala code.
- An understanding of the value of unit tests, and the importance of principles such as TDD.
- Experience with functional programming, in any language.
- Previously used any of the following: Finatra , Finagle, AWS Kinesis, SBT, Specs2, Scalatest , and Typesafe config.
- Exposure to working with protected health information or in a regulated environment.
- Exposure to working with or creating ER diagrams and data modeling
- Developing and optimizing for a cloud environment
- Deployment automation
Contact Martha Michaux at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919)981-6200 x314 with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it's not about what you know, it's about who you know?
At HireNetworks , it really is all about who we know .
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer. #dice #ZR