Apex Systems is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer in the Pittsburgh to work with a large healthcare client. The Software Engineer will be an integral member of an agile team responsible for building scalable software applications across all digital channels to serve our customers. Responsible for taking an enterprise-wide, architectural view of the solutions and the technical execution of products using the technical stack that best meets the needs of the platform. The team will be involved in every aspect at part of the software application build process from idea generation, business analysis, technical design and software development using the latest technologies and design patterns. Responsibilities:
- Work on member portal and web application
- Design and create engineering specifications for software applications and programs.
- Responsible for idea generation, exploring and implementing appropriate technical solutions to achieve the required product features, as well as monitoring technical process against project plan while safeguarding functionality, scalability and performance.
- Apart of an agile work team and responsible for participating in all scrum ceremonies, assisting in sprint planning and completing required sprints in the development through final execution of software applications/programs. Communicate any issues/blockers to the Scrum Master in a timely manner.
- Angular 7
- Java 8
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or related
- 3+ years of programming experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or