Responsibilities and Duties
The daily activities include:
- Design and implement modern applications using Spring boot, REST and React on AWS cloud platform
- Use modern software engineering IDEs including Eclipse,
- Develop automation test scripts using Selenium Java
- Work with users in an Agile development approach to understand and document requirements in JIRA,
- Develop/Maintain DevSecOps pipeline tools and scripts
- Develop/Maintain Java applications using Spring based framework
- Migrate applications from on-permisis to AWS cloud environment
- Develop solutions that complies with coding standards enforced through static analyzers such as SonarQube, WebInspect etc.
- Develop code that connects to oracle using JDBC/MyBatis to Oracle
- Government’s system lifecycle methodology
Qualifications and Skills
**This position requires a ship due to client requirements
- 3 to 8 years of overall software engineering experience
- Experience SQL, XML, JDBC
- Knowledge of Design Patterns & Data Structures
- Experience developing responsive applications
- Familiarity with Java technologies like Spring etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Developing 100% automated unit tests
- Good written/oral communication skills and problem solving skills; ability to communicate information to a variety of groups at different technical skill levels
- This position requires a ship due to client requirements
We offer competitive benefits plan including health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, 401K plans, profit sharing plans.