to assist with design, architecture, development, and leadership of a custom data service solution. This custom solution will be designed to collect data feeds and make the data available to other applications via microservices. The solution will need to be highly scalable and incorporate best practices for microservice implementations.
Location: Denver, CORequirements:
- Lead development and engineering efforts for the microservices solution
- Help design new NodeJS microservices leveraging AWS Kubernetes
- Provide solution architect support to help define the best approach developing custom solutions
- Develop user stories as input into the development efforts
- Provide hands on development support
- Communicate with engineering and operations teams to resolve issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Systems Engineering field.
- 5+ years of system integration experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Microservices Development
- Agile Development Leadership
- Solution Architect
- Cable and video Industry experience
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.