The application is a platform for the management of our company group where they want to track defined strategic topics. The topics can be categorized and assigned to a specific company. Topics can be also assigned to users that are responsible for a topic and these users can track the progress in percent and they can also add comments to a topic.
In a dashboard, some reports based on the topics are shown.
In the system settings, users can be created with different rights, also new categories and companies can be added there.
Important, as it was maybe a bit unclear: It's a management reporting application for strategic company topics, it's not a financial management reportings.
*** TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS ***
The fronted of the application is based on a Bootstrap Admin theme (called Super Admin 2.0), some things might be adjusted that are not part of the theme or should be changed compared to what the theme offers.
The backend has to be built with the Laravel framework. The backend has to offer a REST API for all resources needed for the frontend. The newest Laraval features should be used, for example for the login.
Backend and frontend should be separate. As written, for the frontend the Bootstrap Admin theme has to be used, but it should be a React application.
*** DESIGN & WORKFLOW ***
Wireframes will be offered through a private message when your profile fits to our needs.
*** WORKING SETUP ***
* a Bitbucket repository will be provided where the code and code changes will live
* tickets will be created for all necessary features
* we have a code review workflow in our company that we want to have also in this project
* that means pull requests for all features, changes, and bug fixes
* one of our developers will the code review for
* you should be familiar with semantic versioning