Location: Dallas, Texas
h1s are fine.
Must have great communication skills
Mostly New Development work
Interview process-- phone interview then in person
6 months to start but will renew after that Responsible
They will also consider temp to hire or perm
- Full stack engineer responsible for innovative web and mobile software products.
- Responsible for collaborating and communicating with the project manager, business analysts, architects, and other developers.
- Responsible for Providing application support and including new features.
- Proven experience with web frameworks such as Ruby on Rails (Must) & (Angular.js / React.JS Preferred)
- Proficient in Ruby, RESTful APIs, Jquery
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with SQL outside of an ORM
- Knowledge of relational and No SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, MS-SQL etc.
Reach out to us at