Title : Systems Analyst with DevOps Specialist
Location : Trenton, NJ
Duration : Fulltime position/ 12+Contract
- Strong knowledge of windows and the LINUX command line interface and scripting skills
- Expertise in scripting (shell script, PowerShell, etc.)
- Understand and have working knowledge of Configuration Management principles.
- Ability to manage and configure software CM tools such as TFS, Git, bitbucket, JIRA and Software build tools.
- Ability to update various CM process and procedure documents.
- Knowledge of communications protocols such as TCP/IP, Multicast and UDP
- Knowledge of job scheduler/automation applications such as Jenkins or AutoSys is a plus.
- Knowledge of system operation best practices
- Working knowledge or ability to code in Java/dotnet C# technologies motivated to script and learn new technologies to advance and automate environments.
- Should be Project Management oriented, with a problem-solving mindset, strong troubleshooting, organization and communication skills
- working in operations or support in a real-time systems environment.
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Handle software deployments in all environments (Dev, QA, and Production).
- Monitoring production server hardware, networking and data center environments to ensure efficient system operation.
- Constantly evaluating daily procedures to build automation tools and scripts to optimize the management of multiple environments.
- Participate in managing the change control process, implementation and fallback planning, business continuity planning and supporting periodic User Acceptance Testing.
- Providing, managing and facilitating customer service and technical support for development, functional testing, connectivity, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Participating in real time incident identification and remediation and executing Failover
procedures to maintain the health of the system.