Fully REMOTE - Full-Time/Direct-Hire - interviewing now
Our direct client in a product company in the Mortgage space and is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer for managing their IT Infrastructure. As a Sr. Systems Engineer you will be providing both technical and functional support to business and technology users thereby ensuring the software, hardware, servers and networks run securely and efficiently on a resilient scalable platform.
· Minimum of 10+ years direct experience with Windows administration and maintenance, supporting mid-sized company
· Good support experience with VMWare Infrastructure
· 10+ years hands on experience in troubleshooting, performance tuning, and problem resolution
· 8+ years IIS experience (hands on)
· Advanced experience/scripting using PowerShell
Driving Outcomes Through Actions!
We are a team of Engineers, Designers, Thinkers, Product Managers, Problem Solvers and more. We are bound by our commitment to help teams succeed, and by our culture of innovation and collaboration.
Innovation is the primary job responsibility for some, as part of Accion Innovation Center (AIC), but participation from everyone is what puts innovation at the very heart of Accion culture.
If you are passionate about emerging technologies such as Cloud, Mobility, IoT, AI/ML and are looking to make a positive impact, come join our talented team of engineers, thinkers and product experts.