Our Managed Services Division has a need for a Functional//Technical FSCM PeopleSoft Consultant
* Provide FSCM 9.2 production/support and new development for PeopleSoft FSCM (AR/BI/PC/GL/AM) using the Agile methodology, with special focus on PC, BI, and AM. Provide PeopleCode fixes and modified pages/components/views for defects.
* Ability to develop bolt-ons based on requested business functionality, in a timely manner.
* Research and analyze proposed financial enhancements by the client and provided possible solutions. Create prototypes and proof and concept to further assess feasibility.
* Create/update bolt-on nVision Reports. Develop proper components/pages/records for the front end. Create the appropriate Report Definitions and queries as well as designing the nVision layouts.
* Create/modify complex queries for reporting purposes for PeopleSoft BI/PC/AM.
* Create scripts to do sql updates/insert for data issues that were in Production for FSCM systems.
* Provide detailed documentation and uploaded documents to SharePoint.
* Application Designer/PeopleCode
* Application Engine
* Oracle SQL
* Application Package
* Excel to CI
* Some nVision
* Some component interface
Extra tools used:
* PHIRE, JIRA, Clarity
* Oracle back-end