Only and s can apply
The primary responsibility of the Technology Services’ (TS) ERP Cloud Solution Delivery team is to maintain and support two highly-visible enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, that contain sensitive personally identifiable information (PII), and are relied upon throughout the Board as systems of record: PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM 9.2) and Oracle EBusiness Suite (EBS 12.1.3).
Solution Delivery – Finance team is looking for a techno-functional analyst to augment a small team.
Contractor will provide production system and user support, perform end-to-end testing of the Oracle EBS application, identify and troubleshoot issues, and, in some cases, develop and implement fixes and changes as needed.
The candidate shall also demonstrate the below knowledge and experience:
• The ability to develop, upgrade, implement, test, and document software components.
• Possess experience with writing PL/SQL queries.
• Possess experience with supporting Oracle EBS 12.1.3 Financials and Procurement modules.
• Possess ability to train end-users.
• Experience with converting Oracle EBS data to Cloud-based systems such as Workday or Coupa will be helpful.
The Contractor shall deliver, but not limited to, the following:
• Testing of all Oracle EBS processes/modules used by the Federal Reserve Board potentially affected by database upgrade and regular application and OS patching
• Documentation which describes and illustrates all test cases and testing results from system and integration testing phase
• Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Support users as required during the user acceptance testing phase
• Provide training to end-users on EBS modules such as Purchasing
• Support team during implementation phase (may involve some work during off hours)