Apex Systems has an immediate need for a NTCSS Analyst
opening in Norfolk, VA. This will be an REMOTE during COVID.
Applicants must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Secret Level security clearance. If you are interested please apply by sending a resume to my email: Title:
Functional Analyst Location
: REMOTE / Norfolk, VA
**Will be part-remote on-site after COVID regulations.*** Contract:
3 Month to Direct Hire-Permanent Targeted Experience
*Not All Are Required*:
-Eligible for a security Clearance.
-Windows server experience.
-Testing experience. Job Description: *NOT ALL ARE REQUIRED*
Nice to Haves (NOT ALL REQUIRED)
- Provide services in support of the system, operational, test and evaluation, installs and training requirements for Logistics Applications Support Suite (LASS) IBS-One (IBS, FIMS-NG, IBS-DMLSS) and NTCSS (RSUPPLY).
- Create and maintain LASS software development supporting documentation, perform requirement analysis, applications Online Help development, and conduct software/hardware application installs, testing, training and troubleshooting.
- Create software development supporting documentations such as Software Test Plan, Use Cases, Test Cases, and Install Guides.
- Perform Fleet Support help desk duties for the LASS applications
- Manage application hardware suite including testing, fielding, replacement of hardware and providing monthly reports.
- Work with Configuration Management to monitor and track software and hardware versions across various platforms and network environments
- Knowledge of RSupply
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office or 360 tool set
- Expertise in Visio and Visual studio
- Expertise in Windows 7 and 10 client and server operating systems
- Knowledge of ROBOHELP
- Knowledge of SQL server
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Experience assessing and adapting to external influence/impact from sponsors/customers, policy, and other agencies. Demonstrate the ability to formulate strategies to balance the influences and be consistent with the business of the organization.
- Knowledge of the NIWC LANT Process Framework Project Execution and Software Engineering Life Cycle processes.
- Leadership abilities working with onsite and virtual team members.
- Ability to build coalitions in a geographically dispersed multi-disciplined organization.
- Knowledge of configuration management principles and tools.
- Ability to travel
The position requires experience in interpreting and defining software requirements as identified in Navy and Marine Corps supply directives and procedures and communicating the requirements both verbally and in writing to computer software and documentation developers, in addition to having extensive Navy Supply knowledge and troubleshooting experience. The selected candidate will also manage the hardware inventory for the application.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or