Adnet Systems, Inc is looking for a Functional CLE Administrator who is experienced in Collaborative Learning Environments (CLE) or Learning Management Systems (LMS).
Work will not include CLE software application or operating systems administration where system root level access or access directly through the operating system is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the instructors in course creation on the CLE, posting of content, and utilization of any configuration change options or tools in the setting up of the appropriate learning environment to meet the specific course requirements.
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs), information systems designers (ISDs), course managers (CMs), instructors, courseware developers, and/or other staff as required.
- Perform course quality checks.
- Provide advice and/or recommendations as to the formatting of content into CLE deployable objects.
- Document the processes used in the creation, configuration and deployment of a course.
- Document the status of each stage of preparing the course for deployment.
- Work with CDSE staff to prepare and formulate the plan for deploying the course.
- Provide recommendations on system configuration, enhancements or process changes.
- Verify that system upgrades have been applied.
- Conduct research, perform analysis and provide a recommendation reports on student usage, CLE tool expansion/overall enhancements, and potential alternative learning environment options.
- Assist with file conversion or modification of materials and provide advice and recommend other potential solutions.
- Assist with deployment plans and status documents.
- Support with course execution, management, and tracking.
- Provide data analysis and statistical reporting.
- A minimum of four years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite (version 2010 or newer).
- Two to five (2-5) years of experience with collaborative learning environments or learning management systems.
- Experience with the specific tools such as Blackboard, Moodle, or Sakai.
- Current or Interim secret security clearance.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or instructional systems development is highly preferred.