To apply please email a word format resume to Thank you!Title: Saas Systems Administrator Permanent - Direct Hire Location: Remote (Candidate must relocate within 1 year of starting to San Mateo/Redwood City area - Includes relocation package) 1 Round Interview Salary: 100K-160/K Negotiable Dependent on Experience Mid-April Projected Start Date Job Description
The world has changed, and we need your help to change it for the better! The General Motors Global Innovation & Mobility Solutions team is tasked with developing and commercializing solutions to the world's mobility challenges. We invite you to join us in building a future with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion.
Global Innovation and Mobility Solutions is seeking customer-focused team members who have a passion for innovative technologies and approaches to business. Individuals will work collaboratively with small multi-disciplinary teams to create concepts and start new ventures that solve personal and commercial mobility challenges.
Access to advanced technologies and the autonomy to challenge convention create an exciting fast-paced environment often associated with Silicon Valley start-ups. This is a unique opportunity to innovate and scale solutions that address the world's mobility challenges. We seek experienced individuals ready to rise to the challenge!
This Saas Systems Administrator will work with multiple departments to successfully configure and troubleshoot technology problems related cloud-based systems. The ideal candidate brings experience with help desk and basic systems support, as well as diverse IT skills and a strong desire to learn new skills. They will work on building and maintaining tools for issue resolution, deployment and monitoring. He / She will work with other IT staff members to ensure the highest degree of functionality and reliability of our systems.
This position requires an individual who is detail-oriented, able to adapt under stressful conditions, can multitask, possesses solid technical communication and customer service skills. JOB DUTIES:
- Grant access to users, configure and support system access for individual users?
- Provide operational and performance support
- Assist teams and end users with resolving technical issues, including troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Maintain current documentation on the design, operations, processes and policies
- Support the Security team with deep diving various security related tasks and policy
- Provision and manage system-level accounts and privileges
- Manage cloud application servers and systems
- Implement Change Management processes and manage release plans and cadence
- Participate in cross-functional projects from conception through deployment
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask and work on simultaneous projects within department.
- Help implement best practices
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to describe technical information in functional and easily understood terms
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience maintaining cloud based systems
- Good knowledge of CRM, CPQ, CLM, ERP tools
- Demonstrate a strong focus on security
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (Azure) & cloud SaaS applications
- Able to comprehend new information in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrate areas of focus in access management, solution integration, database maintenance
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or