**100% REMOTE - local to Charlotte preferred**
Our leading client in Charlotte is seeking a motivated Functional IT Business Analyst to support QA and escalated support issues for enterprise applications.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Functional Analyst:
Requirements of the Functional Analyst:
- Serve as the primary liaison between business, technical, and vendor teams
- Draft requirements and specifications documentation
- Write and execute functional test scripts
- Coordinate with other analysts for system integration testing
- Evaluate system deliverables to ensure they're defect-free and meet quality standards
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of experience in a functional analyst role
- Ability to develop and deliver on-time user stories, requirements, and/or process flow diagrams
- Experience with UI design and/or mockups with detailed requirements
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage conflicts and priorities and drive consensus
Job ID: 355435 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!