Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
Nabors is seeking experience functional leaders with Oracle Financials experience. Expertise in AR, AP, GL, EBTax, Oracle Quote-to-Cash implementation is critical in the success of this role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute proficiency in Oracle E-business Suite (AP, Purchasing, order management, shipping, and inventory)
- Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle financial projects.
- Understanding of Procure to Pay cycle and Manufacturing processes is required.
- Understanding of accounting is highly desired
- Functional professional with 2+ ERP Financials implementations as a senior team member.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Write business requirement documents and other functional and technical documentations.
- Assist in design, development, testing and implementation of Oracle financials projects.
- Provide suggestions to customize Oracle applications for optimal performance.
- Resolve technical and operational problems in a timely fashion.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns promptly.
- Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet customer specifications.
- Support project team in developing reports, tables, fields, data interfaces and application extensions.
- Develop testing scenarios and write test scripts.
- Work with documentation team to develop user guides and training materials.
- A minimum of 6 Years experience with Bachelors degree in computer science or Finance or8 Years experience in relevant field.
- Experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Accounts Payables (AP), EBTax, Procure-to-Pay (P2P) modules
- Demonstrated experience as a resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, user training.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Office environment. Able to work off site as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties of the position. The requirements above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.