Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
Attain is seeking a functional lead to support a large scale software engineering program for a federal program. As a functional lead, you will perform project tasks independently, delegate efforts of others, participate and lead the development of client deliverables.
- Be a change agent to transform Federal agencies programs for overall improvement
- Work with stake holders, teams, and multiple vendors to develop and execute roadmaps on multiple initiatives
- Develop strong customer relationships and be their trusted advisor to ensure success of the programs
- Become subject matter expert on the vision, needs, strategy, roadmap, requirements, and implementation strategy spanning multiple work streams and vendors
- Think outside of the box to remove blockers, directing work streams and ensuring tangible business values are met for every iteration
- Breaking down problems into actionable units, building consensus among teams and customers and setting direction in the face of uncertainty
- Manage priorities and tradeoffs to deliver the highest value solutions
- Construct and execute appropriate project plans as well as other programmatic deliverables and keep in communication with all project participants.
- Participate and Lead strategy and product increment sessions
- Perform project tasks independently and direct effort of others
- Plan, organize, lead, and evaluate activities of the teams.
- Facilitate the accomplishment of all objectives and goals while maintaining the quality of project deliverables within the scheduled time frame.
- Passion - Demonstrated ability to keep pushing for better results
- Judgement - Demonstrated ability when to pivot, how to experiment and prioritize to reduce uncertainty and provide direction on next steps to the teams
- Client Management- Ability to become client's trusted advisor and maximize their satisfaction
- Expression -Ability to communicate in plain English to disseminate information that others comprehend
- Technology - Demonstrated experience in leading business analysis efforts on a complex application in a multi-vendor environment and following Agile best practices in delivering tangle business value increments
- Situation - Ability to understand external and internal factors and how they may impact program, client and company and prepare mitigation approaches
- Product / Systems - Ability to bring together people, technology, and process to pursue and deliver extremely complex business problems and shipping complex applications or features or products.
- Strategy - Ability to learn, listen and plan programs and tasks for the betterment of organization
- Tactical - Ability to implement strategy and deliver measurable business values in iterative increments
Years of Experience:
- Multi-vendor engagement experience
5+ Years Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Due to federal client requirements, can be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO
, EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)