Job Title: Program Manager - Salesforce
Location: SFO, CA
Role And Responsibility:
- Own and drive strategic client engagements leveraging structured program governance process and measurable Program performance Indicators
- Engage with client key stakeholders and enable collaborative communication model for proactive risk mitigation and value articulation
- Understand existing technical and political landscape and drive discussions to create a win-win scenario
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional business and IT teams for solution design and implementation of new capabilities
- Work with multiple project managers and oversee multiple streams of work/projects
- Mentor and coach project managers for best practice implementation using collaborative discussions.
- Define, implement and oversee project management processes in accordance with client engagement and enable effective implementation in a multi shore project execution environment
- Coordinate and manage project execution in multi-shore and dual-shore environment
- Be the champion and go-to person for all Salesforce projects within the client environment for an allocated account(s)
- Participate in Salesforce practice development by championing engagement processes, solutions designs and practice areas
- Create and present professional business class presentations as part of ongoing client engagement and other practice needs
- Effectively engage and communicate with senior executives both within client organizations and Persistent executive team
Skill and Experience Required:
- Minimum 12+ years of experience at Enterprise-level Project/Program Management and Governance
- Minimum 7+ years of Salesforce implementation.
- Able to communicate with CxO s
- Highly skilled in driving and managing business discussion including Planning, JAD and Change Management discussions
- Certified SCRUM Master and SAFe process evangelist
- Certified Salesforce consultant in various Salesforce modules/components.
- Knowledge of other technologies in the Salesforce ecosystem like CPQ, MuleSoft, etc., desirable
- Ability to review and provide recommendation for design document based on industry best practice
- Project Management experience using Waterfall, Agile and Iterative processes
- Budgeting, Estimation and Projection Management for the assigned business/accounts. Effective resource allocation and billability management
- Familiarity with Industry best practices in software and solutions development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to convert concepts into professional documents including but not limited to professional presentations.
Understanding of Cloud technology, Big Data and its application in Digital Transformation solutions.
Thanks & Regards
Logic Soft Inc
WORK: 614-884-5544 X 109