New York City, NY Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Fund Accounting BA Title: Fund Accounting BA Location: New York, NY 10001 (Remote, NY/NJ once offices open) Duration: Permanent Role/ Full Time Description"Fund Accounting Business Analyst
At least 6+ years of experience in Business System Analysis and working through the SDLC (Agile framework), with a Bachelor's degree in IT. Experience working in java applications in Distributed environment.
- Strong knowledge on Fund Accounting business.
- Experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans, Test scripts & also Testing Execution
- Good understanding & knowledge of Development role including Code analysis, Database Tables & SQL
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Experience with using SQL and creating database queries
- Experience in working on Agile Methodology
- Strong requirements gathering skills (interviewing business users and functional leaders).
- Experience/Understanding of business system development/analysis and Problem Management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to absorb and present complex ideas quickly and accurately
- Ability to produce excellent work under multiple, tight deadlines
- Good prioritization and time management skills
- Business system analysis/development experience
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Client focused, Adaptable and flexible
- Highly motivated self-starter Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com