Taos is immediately hiring a highly skills G-Suite Engineer to join our Managed Services team. This is a full-time permanent position with Taos and 100% remote!
Who you are:
You're a passionate advocate/evangelist for innovative G-Suite solutions. You leverage your deep familiarity of all things G-Suite and are self-motivated, collaborative, and results driven. As a successful G-Suite Engineer, you enjoy working closely with our clients and understand their G-Suite needs. You're an articulate communicator and enjoy collaborating with fellow team members, while eager to continue advancing your own cloud skillset.
What you will be doing:
- Understanding of compliance and security protocols around spam, spoofing, phishing and malware attacks
- Identify common and repeatable task; build SOP's for these tasks that can be performed by Taos' Service Desk
- Listen for and identify technical and business requirements, make consultative recommendations and present robust technical solutions leveraging Google products
- Lead deployment and configuration tasks within customer environments, working individually or as part of a team
- Participate in the development of detailed project specifications and effort estimates considering feasibility and design
- Communicate status and technical items and customer and internal stakeholders, identifying areas of technical risk and proposing different options for mitigating these risks
- Work on multiple projects at a time, varied in size and complexity
- Primary resource for organization wide G-Suite security configuration issues
- Making proactive suggestions on best practices around organization wide G-Suite policy and configuration
- Collaborate between customers, accounting, and management on G-Suite resell billing, dashboards, and data
- Approach each task with a mindset to identify opportunities to automate
- Exhibit strong communication and presentation skills, as well as end user communication
What you bring with you:
Who is Taos?
- 3+ years working in IT support
- Senior level hands on administration and support of G-Suite; Admin Console to manage users, control access to services and configure appropriate security settings
- Deep understanding of Google Groups, Shared Mailboxes, Calendar Inter-Op, Dual Delivery and Split Delivery concepts
- Experience supporting both Windows and Mac Environments
- Previous experience consulting with clients to identify needs and execute solution
- Configured and deployed G-Suite in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrate ability to document and create runbooks
- Flexible and able to balance many tasks/clients
Taos helps today's enterprises and rapidly growing businesses harness the power of the cloud and DevOps with digital transformation and optimization solutions. From Executive Leadership to our delivery teams, Taos listens, understands, and delivers best-in-class work. Our deep technical expertise and solutions-driven approach help address our client's biggest business challenges and opportunities. As a Global Leader of Cloud and DevOps, Taos continues to solve What's Next. Referrals:
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.Compensation:
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!Equal Opportunity
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!E-Verify Participant:
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.