Title: G2S Architect
Location: Las Vegas, NV
We are looking for a G2S Software Architect with expertise in G2S, C#, Java, J2EE, Linux, Angular and other skills required to develop enterprise G2S applications. You'll be responsible for designing and leading product development for G2S client and server functionality that aligns with the company's strategic product roadmap. You will lead implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards. As a G2S Software Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that designs are in alignment with system's technical roadmap. You will mentor other Software engineers.
- Develop G2S Client and Server/Host implementations.
- Perform complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations to internal clients.
- Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development.
- Defines technical product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Provide architectural designs/blueprints and technical leadership to G2S team.
- Participate in scrum processes like estimating, grooming, standups, code reviews, test case reviews etc.
- Develop strategies to realize significant cost savings with reusability and solve issues of software quality.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns for the development organization.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you've got:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems management or related field.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years' experience with Casino Management Systems and Casino Operations.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years' experience acting as an architect for large enterprise level software projects.
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Angular and build tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant will be a plus.
- Prior Casino gaming industry experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of APM tools like PrometheGrafana is preferred.
- Requires experience with Enterprise Service Bus designs, development and implementation.
- Requires experience with Micro Service Architecture design, development and implementation.
- Experience in SDLC processes, architectural patterns, and development frameworks.
- Proficiency in modeling environments such as Unified Modeling Language (UML), and at least one EA modeling tool is also required.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or its equivalent.
- Obtain Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.