GCP AWS Chatbot Engineer
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 6 Months
Description: Scope of Work:
We are part of IT Tech Modernization organization partnering with Client Labs team to realize the art of possible in short iterative approach to bring to life some of the most intuitive & useful platform features.
We are seeking a creative, hands-on, talented GCP/AWS cloud engineer to be a member of the client Labs team. As a GCP/AWS cloud Engineer, we are looking for someone who is passionate about Infrastructure/Network buildout security, IAM & Automation.
Having Deep knowledge and hands on experience in GCP network services, VPC, Hybrid connectivity using Anthos, application security & IAM.
You will bring solid experience with GCP serverless functionality Cloud functions, monitoring, Terraform, CFTs - Cloud formation Templates (yaml), Docker, Kubernetes, pub/sub, storage and compute & Chatbot.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Strong experience in configuring and deploying Google Cloud infrastructure consisting of network architecture, application security, identity and access management, logging, monitoring, and more.
- Strong Experience with infrastructure configuration management tools Terraform, Ansible & Cloud Formation Templates.
- Strong networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, routing, firewall rules, Virtual Private Cloud, Load Balancer, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, etc.
- Extensive Experience hosting an application on GCP using Compute Engine, App Engine, Cloud SQL, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage.
- Strong knowledge of Application Monitoring using Google Stack driver & Splunk integration
- At least 7+ years' of hands-on Cloud Infrastructure experience (AWS , GCP)
- At least 7+ years' of hands-on Software development & Application hosting experience (GCP).
- At least 5+ years' of hands-on experience in writing GCP Anthos, cloud functions & AWS Lambda.
- At least 3 years' of experience with GCP Terraform & AWS Cloud formation templates (Yaml)
- At least 3 years' of experience with Kubernetes and microservices implementations
- At least 3 years' of experience with ELK (Elastic Search, LogStash & Kibana) & Splunk
- Experience with AI - Chatbot and Big Data on GCP BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Dataflow.
- Extensive experience working with container technology such as Docker, version control systems (Git/BitBucket), build management and CI/CD tools (Jenkins).
- Proficient in a modern scripting language for Infrastructure automation.
- Best design, deploy and optimize client cloud network infrastructure for high availability, reliability, performance and scale
In-depth networking experience with GCP IAM
Hands-on Writing Terraform templates, cloud functions experience is required.
Who can setup firewall, security GCP Services, IT Risk management.