Interested in joining our innovative team? If so, read on!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be able to follow complex instructions, resolve conflicts or facilitate conflict resolution, and have strong organization/priority setting skills
- Must be able to learn and apply large amounts of technical and procedural information
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Proven track record of product development and implementation
1. Serves as member of the Executive Management Team (EMT) to direct the IT and marketing operations of the Credit Union through active participation with Executive Management, Board of Directors, external service organizations and vendors.
2. INTERVIEWS and/or APPROVES job applicants for employment. CONDUCTS and/or REVIEWS associate performance appraisals. INITIATES or APPROVES salary adjustments, performance ratings, and other personnel changes. COUNSELS associates and TAKES disciplinary action or TERMINATES the employment of associates as appropriate.
3. MANAGES, DIRECTS and OVERSEES all operational activities of the Credit Union IT Department and Marketing Department.
4. RESEARCHES, RECOMMENDS, and OVERSEES implementation of new technologies. PARTICIPATES with Executive Management to help establish strategic initiatives and goals.
5. COORDINATES with other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. REVIEWS performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
6. COORDINATES with other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective marketing strategies to support the objectives of the Credit Union. DEVELOPS and IMPLEMENTS key messages and strategies to communicate complex information to members through a wide variety of communications platforms, including digital, print, social media.
7. BENCHMARKS, ANALYZES, REPORTS, and RECOMMENDS improvements of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
8. AUTHORIZES and OVERSEES the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of all hardware and software.
9. DEVELOPS and IMPLEMENTS all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision. OVERSEES all infrastructure security systems and their corresponding or associated software, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems and anti-virus software.
10. OVERSEES negotiations and administration of vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
11. PARTICIPATES in GFCUs budgetary planning process. DEVELOPS, TRACKS, and CONTROLS the information technology and marketing annual operating and capital budgets.
12. DIRECTS the planning and implementation of enterprise IT system, business operation, and facility defenses against security breaches and vulnerability issues. AUDITS existing systems, while directing the administration of security policies, activities, and standards.
13. DIRECTS projects and allocates resources. ESTABLISHES project definitions, requirements, time lines, results tracking, and communication methods.
14. MAINTAINS current knowledge on new technology that will enhance or improve the Credit Union operations.
15. ADHERES to the GFCU guidelines and GEICO Code of Conduct, company policies and operating principles.