Our Senior GIS Developer is a part of that team that takes responsibility for building out applications to help support the mission of strengthening access to and delivery of medical services nationally. You will work with potential and existing customers to design and build scalable and secure geospatial architectures including but not limited to a services oriented approach.
Do you have this experience?
- 5+ years of experience working with business users, system owners, technical teams, functional teams as well as potential customers to design and build scalable, secure ArcGIS architectures while integrating them with existing GIS Enterprise systems and capabilities
- Designing web applications and ArcGIS Server Object Extension (SOE), integrating Java Application Servers with ESRI software stack
- Advanced knowledge of the ESRI suite: ArcGIS for Desktop (10.x), ArcSDE (10.x) multi-server environment, ArcGIS for Server 9.0+, ArcPy (Python for ArcMap), Portal for ArcGIS/ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Runtime SDK
- Experience in ArcGIS Server 10.X administration, ArcGIS Server patches installation/rollback and configuration management
- Advanced geoprocessing knowledge for development of data comparison, data analysis & exploitation tools and approaches
- Mentor junior team members
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residency
- Eligibility for U.S. Government Clearance
Nice to haves:
- Experience integrating ESRI products with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server. Big Data and Spatial Database knowledge
- Experience with use and customization of ESRI extensions including: 3D Analyst, Geostatistical Analyst, Network Analyst
- Working knowledge of data integration/conflation, spatial ETL processes and migrations
- Previous experience as a software developer
For immediate consideration, please forward resumes to recruitment (at) enableit (dot) us (dot) com