Description Job Requisition:
GIS Knowledge ManagerJob Description:
As a Leidos GEOINT intelligence analyst/Geospatial Information System (GIS) Manager, you will be a member of a team of analysts providing GEOINT/IMINT/MASINT/ISR reach back support to Improvised Threat, C-sUAS, and C-IED efforts and operations executed by committed war fighting units and partners. You will provide multi-intelligence analysis and fusion that integrates existing national-level products and databases to define patterns of threat and C-sUAS network activity and narrow the search space to conduct improvised threat and C-sUAS defeat operations.
As required, you will interact directly with the client, the C-sUAS, and Improvised-Threat Community of Interest (CoI), intelligence partners across the IC, and the deployed intelligence consumer during the development of intelligence products to meet intelligence requests for information.
As required, you will planning, developing, and delivering tailored intelligence capabilities and tools training to supported intelligence consumers and partners. You will assist in providing quality assurance and quality control over developed products to ensure they meet client standards and follow Director of National Intelligence (DNI) standards.More About the Role:
The primary role of the GIS Manager is to coordinate the GIS resources (tools and data) to ensure the success of the day-to-day operations of the organization. This includes management of hardware and software issues, database design and maintenance, technical support, and management of the GIS server. The manager must have the knowledge and the ability to articulate the how and why of putting GIS to effective use across all business lines within the organization.
While providing reach back support, you will provide support to RFS responses developed by embedded teammates supporting units forward; answer requests for support from other intelligence consumers, and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners. You will assist with training and pre-deployment training/preparation.
You will work closely with other members of the team to monitor and identify capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations; identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their relationships to the targeted enemy networks. You will assist with the development and maintenance of analytic policies and procedures for processing, production, and dissemination of intelligence.
As required, you will brief intelligence assessments and may represent the client organization in fielding technical questions to support key assessments. You may serve as a client liaison and coordinate with government personnel, technical experts, and sub-contractors. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- More than three years of geospatial data management
- More than three years of geospatial intelligence support and analysis experience within IC.
- More than five years of military experience, and/or a combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of Geospatial military intelligence.
- Be willing to deploy to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and up to three-month deployments to OCONUS locations as required.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree and five years of experience, or associates degree and seven years of experience, or nine years of relevant work experience.
- ESRI Enterprise Certification IAT Level 1 in Enterprise Administration
- Web GIS Development, GIS Data Warehousing, GIS Data Architecture, and GIS Server Administration Skills
- Expert understanding of GEOINT analytic tools such as Arc-GIS, ENVI, and SOCET
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification IAT Level II or higher (Security+ CE, GSEC, GICSP, SSCP, Etc.)
External Referral Bonus:
- More than three years as a GIS System Administrator.
- More than five years of experience providing direct GEOINT support to network analysis in support of attack the network or CT operations - including counter-facilitation.
- Direct experience providing C-UAS intelligence support.
- ESRI Enterprise Certification IAT Level 2 in Enterprise Administration
- Operational and functional understanding of intel analysis tools to include; M3, Lucky, HOT-R, JIDO ANTS, TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, DataXplorer, PROTON, TargetCOP, BHTK.
- Practical understanding of all-source analytic Intel tools such as, Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.