Providence, RI Salary:
DOE Temp to Perm Description: Our client is currently seeking a GIS Administrator for ESRI platform and RiskView Product UI application integration.
Local/Onsite/EST time zone, able to come into the office (Providence RI. ) 1-2 days per week once return to office is determined. Will consider other candidates available EST. 6 months Temp to Perm
Responsible for supporting all GIS infrastructure deployed in the FM Global Environment. Primary resource responsible for support and maintenance of ArcGIS Enterprise deployment for RiskView & Digital Client Experience programs. Support ArcGIS Enterprise deployment for self-serve application configuration by individual business units as needed. As part of the maintenance team, this resource will oversee enhancements to the existing infrastructure or configure new deployments in FM Global environment as needed. This resource shall closely work with enterprise architects and solution architects to ensure all GIS deployment standards and guidelines are adhered.
1. Experience in install and maintenance of GIS infrastructure.
2. Experience in ArcGIS Enterprise deployment, Server and Portal for ArcGIS.
3. Experienced in modifying and updating ArcGIS deployments with Chef and Cloud Formation Templates.
4. Experience working on solutions deployed in cloud platforms (Azure preferred). 5. Experience configuring and maintaining ESRI License manager.
6. Experience in securing and maintaining the site using firewalls and ports, server certificates, and adhering to enterprise security policies.
7. Experience with ArcGIS workflow automation tools like Python API for ArcGIS and WebGISDR tool.
8. Experience in monitoring the performance and health of the site using ArcGIS Monitor, server logs and statistics.
9. Experience in upgrading ArcGIS software to latest versions following ESRI standards and internal security policies.
1. Perform configurations of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions (ArcGIS Apps, etc.).
2. Experience with supporting GIS database services (RDBMS), specifically on SQL Server.
3. Experience on FME Desktop and FME Server.
4. Setup, management, and customization of web mapping applications based on ESRI's Java Script APIContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com