Johnson Service Group has an exciting direct hire job opportunity for a GIS Programmer. This position is with our client in the Atlanta, GA area and offers an excellent salary, bonus, company benefits and company stock options. Relocation assistance available.
- Develop custom ArcGIS Desktop tools.
- Develop custom ArcGIS Desktop add-ins.
- Create programming solutions, this may include the use of ArcGIS, Runtime SDK, ArcObjects, ArcPy, etc.
- Create streamlined solutions for ESRI Enterprise Geodatabase environment.
- Explain GIS concepts to non-technical people; great interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate with GIS Developers and Analysts to ensure products are delivered as expected.
- Able to speak on the behalf of GIS Developers with other project managers and clients.
- Coaching and mentoring by conducting code reviews and through pair programming.
- Be the pioneer of future GIS Development within our Asset Management division.
- 3 – 5 years developing in Python, SQL, C# within a GIS environment.
- 3 – 5 years of ArcObjects, ArcPy, ArcGIS Runtime SDK, WPF/WinForms.
- 3 – 5 years knowledge of SQL Server and ArcGIS Server.
- 1 – 3 years leading a technical team.
- 1 – 3 years working in an agile environment.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of git.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, GIS, or a related field or equivalent work experience.