Title: SDET/Test Automation Engineer with Java skills
Location: O’Fallon, MO - LOCALS MO candidates HIGHLY PREFERRED
Duration: 2 years long-term contract
What are your top 3 required technical skills?
Java code base knowledge
API testing experience
Financial or Banking experience is required Required:
Intermediate experience in Automated testing/software development.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in Java
• Sound knowledge of Eclipse IDE, Spring, JUnit, SOAP UI Pro, Selenium,
Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, Jenkins, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), Git, Bitbucket, code review and scanning tools configuration, and branching techniques.
• Experience in creating and analyzing functional tests for Web services and Web-based projects.
• Experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
Knowledge of micro-services based Architecture
• Expertise in agile delivery, software testing standards, methods and conventions.
• Exposure to application performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace and Splunk
Hiring Manager Notes:
Ravi Kumar | Latitude 36, Inc | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Web: www.Lat36.com |Email: |
Ravi Kumar | Latitude 36, Inc | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Web: www.Lat36.com | |Email: |