Wanted: Passionate Innovators!! Leaders with zeal to succeed!!
Looking for a change in your current job? Do you wish to join a company that is outperforming the Industry with a strong growth momentum? If your answer is yes, you might be the one Hexaware is looking for
Job Title: GRC Archer resource
Location for this position is Plano, TX
Hexaware is a leading global provider of IT & BPO services and consulting. The company focuses on key domains such as Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Travel, Transportation, Manufacturing & Retail, Logistics, Life Sciences and Healthcare. Our business philosophy, "Your Success is Our Focus," is demonstrated through the success we ensure for our clients. Hexaware focuses on delivering business results and leveraging technology solutions by specializing in Business Intelligence & Analytics, Enterprise Applications, Quality Assurance and Testing, Remote Infrastructure Management Services and Legacy Modernization. Founded in 1990, Hexaware has a well-established global delivery model armed with proven proprietary tools and methodologies, skilled human capital and SEI CMMI-Level 5 certification. Hexaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For additional information, log on to .
Role : GRC Archer resource
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6 months plus
Customer: Toyota Financial Services
Job Qualifications :
- 7 years of minimum experience in development, maintenance, testing & support of RSA Archer
- Good exposure to SDLC processes in Agile methodology RSA Archer Developer.
- Gather requirements from business and provide impact analysis.
- Should have thorough knowledge on Archer Modules like: Issue Management, Policy Management, Risk Management, Vendor Management, Business Continuity, Operational Risk Management.
- Must have the knowledge of end to end life cycle of development/implementation of use Cases in Archer tool
- Good Hands-on experience with customization & configuration of RSA Archer tool
- Experience with data Feeds, configurations & notifications Experience in creating fields, reports, iView's and dashboards in Archer tool
- Extensive experience in configuring Access Controls, Record Permission, Events & Notifications in Archer Experience in Archer integration with other platforms or systems.
- Enhance & maintain processes and workflows for systems within Archer GRC platform, including reports, iViews Support the team through design, development, creation & implementation of the Use Cases within the eGRC application.
- End to End configuration of the new and existing Archer applications, managing every aspect of the SDLC including layout, workflow, reporting, notification, questionnaires, access controls, packaging, etc.
- Resolve platform & end user related issues Perform admin tasks, Access Controls (Groups, Roles & Record permissions configuration)
- Debug performance issues Perform testing & migration support into different environments Gather requirements, perform analysis and estimation
- Prepare formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, current & future state diagrams, use cases and user manual