IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machinesto Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.Responsibilities
IGT's SPIELO Moncton studio is seeking a Junior Game Designer, Level 2 for a term position of approximately twenty months.
As a Game Designer, you will:
- Plan and define all elements and components of an electronic game including setting, structure, rules, story flow, interface design, and modes of play, in conjunction with provided market requirements and regulations.
- Convey a design vision and win approval of concept through a documented design plan, using help from programmers, mathematicians, strategists, and others.
- Create and manage required design documentation to support full production of a game or game feature.
- Provide oversight and leadership to the team of artists, animators, mathematicians, and programmers who build out the game on your behalf.
- Participate in collaborative design ideation sessions.
This role requires:
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Collaborative and flexible thinking
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe Photoshop
- Solid interpersonal skills
- An affinity for mathematics
- A passion for problem solving
In addition, the successful candidate will have some post-secondary credentials, or applicable prior experience, in the fields of game design, graphic design, animation, product development, product marketing, or advertising. Please visit jobs.igt.com to apply
Occasional travel may be required. In addition to a resume, a favorable review of your portfolio will be required to secure an interview. Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .